Home Forums GENERAL DISCUSSIONS SOMEONE NEEDS TO HEAR THIS

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    ChikaSoPrecious
    Keymaster

IMG

This is a shout out to ladies in toxic relationships that just broke up with the mess. Many has returned to toxic relationships and had “unplanned babies” and are stuck in an “unplanned marriage” because they couldn’t differentiate when it was their “ovulation gush” or “true clear feelings”

Lots of our young girls that got pregnant in their teens mistook “ovulation gush” for “real love” and the irresponsible men that should know better & help them understand whats going on in their bodies- took advantage of their naivety!
    This is one of my passion to edu are our young ones about body literacy and fertility awareness so they can make more informed decisions and not be preys of these predators.

Now let me address this for someone on the fertility journey:
    One of the reasons Ovulation exists is Spike in libido 🙈 This is nature’s way of gently nudging you and letting you know that if you want a baby, now is the time to get busy… Another sign associated with ovulation is a sharp twinge or sharp cramping on one or both sides of your abdomen. Also known as “mittelschmerz”, For me: it’s an additional check as it helps me to know when ovulation is happening as I often feel it every month. It can be a little twinge or sharp pain that lasts a few hours and is actually from an egg rupturing from a follicle in one of your ovaries!
    These are more FOCUSED natural ways to track your ovulation and get exact predictions every month and this we dealt with in details in our new book:

Learn more in our new book: GETTING PREGNANT WITH EASE.
    http://www.soprecious.ng/fertilitybook

N3,500
    How to make a purchase 👇🏼

Credit :
    Stanbic IBTC bank

CHIKA MAUREEN SAMUELS

ACCOUNT NUMBER: Stanbic- 0016243269

OR

Getting Pregnant With Ease

OR

https://paystack.com/pay/pregnancybook

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.