Home Forums GENERAL DISCUSSIONS REVIEWS OF THE BOOK: GETTING PREGNANT WITH EASE

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    ChikaSoPrecious
    Keymaster

It’s amazing when the “experts” ask you concerning you first book “is this your 10th or 11th book?”
    It’s so humbling to read such honorable and enlightening words in a FOREWORD by someone I respect so much in the medical industry.
    I’m so humbled to know that what I believe in resonates with those that are certified and have practiced western medicine probably before i was born.
    Someone said “Your book is not self-help, its Self-enabling”
    The reviews that are coming from Gynecologists, obstetricians etc from this book is something to shout about!
    With time I’d share these reviews with you.
    If you are an urban adult between ages of 18- 45 & you are feeling heavier, more sickly, looking older, want to look & feel ageless?want to age gracefully, want to master your weight and take control of your healthy then in- in Prof’s words “It is a must-have in your arsenal of alternative
    restorative measures”
    Dont assume you know what’s all about! No you dont! It’s not just a book for pregnant women! It’s a bestie for every urban adult!
    Someone in my team mentioned to me after reading the book twice “Madam, we need to seriously increase the price of this book pls, the value is too much”
    But you see, my vision is to get this book into your hands and into the hands of many more urban adults as possible- to create this ripple of sustained healthy living so we can age beautifully and grow with our children in perfect health.
    A word is enough for the wise and you are wise!
    Order your copy NOW: http://www.soprecious.ng/fertilitybook
    Share this post to your tribe! © Chika Samuels
    Fertility & Lifestyle Coach
    sopreciouslifestyle #sopreciouslifestyle

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.