Home Forums GENERAL DISCUSSIONS GETTING PREGNANT WITH EASE

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    ChikaSoPrecious
    Keymaster

GETTING PREGNANT WITH EASE

Joy fills my heart this day!
    After several “all nights” and “all day” series of Smart work, Reminiscing, Meditation, Research & Soul-searching: I have in my hands : My First Book!
    From the moment, I heard that LOVE-GRIPPING heart beat in the Sonographer’s office:I knew I was gonna tell the world about it!
    Trust me, I never thought years ago that I’d be an author.
    I’m sure if the lord showed me this video years ago: I would have so laughed like Sarah.
    I had been through a lot and have learnt a lot and wanted to share it but just didnt know HOW.
    You see, the
    fertility journey is one filled with alot of cultural stigma and silence and this can lead to depression, burn outs and can be truly heartbreaking.
    When weeks runs into months and nothing happens and every attempt fails ,the emotional , financial and psychological burden and drain borne by these intending parents is indescribable.
    I have been there when that which you yearn for seems so far away but
    I have come to learn that when it comes to handling infertility: everything changes when you factor SELF in the game plan and take charge of your situation.
    I didnt think it was enough to tell one more intending parent who asks me “How did you do it”..”Oh it is well, Go and keep trying”
    This book is AN ANSWER & A SOLUTION.
    The lord has his word on it!
    To hold a printed copy of this masterpiece feels so SURREAL.
    I can’t even describe the joy in my heart as I see the pictures of SOLUTIONS that it will bring to the homes and lives it arrives in.
    This Book has its place in the library of EVERY urban adult.
    Print works took this long because I INSISTED on the best: Even the pages are SEWN IN :you know; like your bibles so it’s not easily damaged.
    You will be doing yourslef and your tribe a LOT of GOOD to get your copies.
    N3,500
    How to make a purchase 👇🏼 Credit :
    Stanbic IBTC bank

CHIKA MAUREEN SAMUELS

ACCOUNT NUMBER: Stanbic- 0016243269

OR

Getting Pregnant With Ease

OR

https://paystack.com/pay/pregnancybook

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.