Home Forums GENERAL DISCUSSIONS DAY 4-EXERCISE

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    ChikaSoPrecious
    Keymaster

IMG

Its Day 4 and the engagement is high up here at the #soprecious7dayFertilitydare
    #7DFD .
    In my new book: Getting pregnant with ease: I said that “Beyond weight loss, I love the reward that the body releases after some sort of intentional work-out. It’s a cascade of feel-good #hormones (endorphins). These #endorphins are Mother Nature’s #antidepressants, lowering your stress level and boosting your sense of #well-being. #Exercise burns #calories and helps regulate your insulin levels, reversing some of the #metabolic imbalances that are contributing to weight gain and #fertility issues.
    Just walking for 30 minutes every day has a positive effect. .
    Today I am daring our intending parents to SWEAT it out!
    High #BMI as a critical minor factor being addressed has repeatedly helped regulate #ovulation in many of our fertility interventions.
    Any exercise at all is better than no exercise.
    Start today: I dare you and dont forget that work-out is sweeter and more encouraging when done in a team with your partner.
    Start today and make up your mind to be consistent : put one step before the other and do it daily no matter how little.
    I gave out easy tools to support with weight maintenance that is focused on optimal fertility in my new book.
    Click link in bio to get a copy today.
    Pay offline:
    N3,500
    How to make a purchase 👇🏼
    Credit :
    Stanbic IBTC bank
    CHIKA MAUREEN SAMUELS
    ACCOUNT NUMBER: Stanbic- 0016243269

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.