Home Forums GENERAL DISCUSSIONS Article on Being Patient with Self

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    ChikaSoPrecious
    Keymaster

IMG

Peace of mind is something many of us aspire to attain. We crave peace in a world full of chaos.
    There are moments in our lives where a test of patience arrives too many times to account for. And it is not a pretty sight for those of us who are just learning how to walk side by side with our new friend, patience.
    The quote “patience is a virtue” has been a well-known phrase that is often thrown at those who don’t necessarily understand what it means to sit back and chill before attacking their opponent.

🥰
    Throughout different times in our lives, some situations deserve longevity. However, we should not expect things to quickly resolve themselves, nor should we expect a result two seconds after completing a task.
    This is a “we want it now” generation and it has caused a number of people, myself included, to not understand the rewarding gift of waiting for something good to happen. How do we learn when to relax and let any problems or positive expectations run their natural course?
    🤩
    Well, the first step should be to openly admit we are an impatient human race. If we continually allow ourselves to demand something to happen right now, we will never truly value what it is we desire. Life does not wait for anyone, just like there is no specific time when things need to be done.

Maybe the reason you are not getting your dream job is that you’re simply not ready for the role. Trust me, when the time comes for that special moment, you will be ready.
    If you need some guidance for maintaining your patience through difficult moments especially when trying for a child: my new book: GETTING PREGNANT WITH EASE is For you.
    CLICK HERE to get yours now

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.